New VPN service WideVPN provides something no other VPN service we have reviewed so far offered - a selection of 200+ IP's from servers all over the world (US,UK,EU,CA,HK,JP,TW,SG,KR...) from a single-account, another good thing is WideVPN does not need any third-party client and works on Windows, Linux, Mac, iPhone or any other platform supporting PPTP or L2TP VPN protocols.
I tested WideVPN on my iPhone and here are the simple configuration steps you need to complete the setup on iPhone :
- Open Settings from iPhone dashboard.
- Navigate to General > Network > VPN > Settings.
- Select whether you are connecting via L2TP or PPTP at the top.
- Complete the settings and tap Save.
- Once configured you can see the VPN profile.
- To get connected tap on VPN toggle and you are good to go, once connected you will see a VPN icon next to the clock.